Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feedback

Dear Folks,

I rely on many free websites (like Yahoo, MSN, Morningstar, stockcharts) to bring these analysis for you. As such the accuracy of the data presented depends on the data feed coming in from these websites. I will be unable to help if the error in the report is caused by this data feed from these third party websites.

However I can sometimes make honest mistakes in doing some calculations or in my understanding. If that appears to be the case, then please leave a comment and I can correct the report or reply back (in comments section) with an explanation.

Having said that, I would also like to hear your comments on the reports, your wish list to see in these reports and your suggestion for improvements. I will try to include the feedbacks if it is possible.

- Nidhi

No comments: